Does your car have a cracked or broken quarter window that needs to be replaced?
Grimmer Motors can help.
What causes car windows to break or crack?
The main causes of broken or cracked windows are:
- Theft and vandalism: Probably the most common cause of smashed quarter window is theft. This is because the quarter window is the smallest window on a car it is usually the one that thieves and vandals will break in order to gain access to the inside of your car.
- Accidents: Broken car quarter windows can also occur when your car is in a collision or accident. Sometimes it’s unavoidable like loose tree branches hitting the window, debris and stones hitting the windows, or even the neighborhood kids accidentally hitting a cricket ball over the fence!
- Misalignment: If your car has alignment issues, the pressure of the can cause your quarter window glass to crack over time and eventually need to be replaced.
- Poor installation: If your windows are not installed properly they can come loose and cause cracks and/or break outright.
- Wear and tear: Like all car parts quarter windows are susceptible to normal wear and tear and will need to be replaced over time. Quarter windows can also sometimes break or become loose when people close the door to hard or as the quarter window rubber seal ages or perishes.
Why should you get broken car quarter windows replaced ASAP?
- Car quarter windows are important to the functioning of your car as they stop wind and water entering the vehicle.
- Broken or faulty quarter windows can make you more likely to be broken into.
- A rattling quarter window will be annoying when driving and be a distraction.
- They pose a safety risk – the faulty window could fall out while driving.
Why should I get it replaced at Grimmer Motors?
- Our mechanics are highly trained and can repair all virtually makes and models
- We are a local business that has been in business for 85 years!
- We are a member of the Auto Super Shoppe network of mechanics and the MTA
- If you want to wait while we fix your car, we provide an air-conditioned waiting room with FREE WIFI.
- If you drop your car off before 8.30 am and leave it with us till at least 2.30 pm we can give you a FREE Basic Wash and Vacuum, a FREE Tyres shine and Dash Polish and a FREE Electronic Test (depending on your car’s technology)
Car quarter window replacement Hamilton
Do you have a broken quarter window that needs to be replaced? If so, we can help! At Grimmer Motors, our team of skilled mechanics will be able to take care of it and have you back on the road in no time. For vehicle servicing and repairs in Hamilton at a great price, contact Grimmer Motors today.