Advanced Engine Tuning for your Car in Hamilton
Is your car not running as smoothly as it used to? Are you experiencing a loss of power or decreased fuel efficiency? If so, it might be time for an engine tune-up.
Modern engines require a unique approach to tuning, and the Grimmer Motors team has extensive experience with engine tuning and monitoring thanks to our suite of specialist diagnostic tools.
An engine tune-up is a detailed service that involves inspecting and adjusting all of the key components of your car’s engine. This includes things like spark plugs, fuel injectors, air filters, and more. The goal of an engine tune-up is to ensure that your car is running at its best, with maximum power, efficiency, and reliability.
Benefits of an engine tune:
Here are just a few of the benefits of getting an engine tune-up:
- Improved fuel efficiency: Over time, a car’s engine can become less efficient, leading to decreased fuel economy and mileage. An engine tune-up can help optimise your car’s fuel system, ensuring that it’s running as efficiently as possible.
- Better engine performance: If you’ve noticed a decrease in your car’s power or acceleration, an engine tune-up can help. By inspecting and adjusting key components like the spark plugs and fuel injectors, a mechanic can improve your car’s performance. This generally results in higher torque and horsepower.
- Increased reliability: Regular engine tune-ups can help prevent breakdowns and other issues. By catching and addressing problems early on, you can avoid costly repairs down the road.
- Longer engine life: An engine that’s running at its best is less likely to suffer from premature wear and tear. By getting regular tune-ups, you can help extend the life of your car’s engine and save money on repairs over time.
Detailed Diagnostics of your Vehicle’s Engine
At Grimmer Motors we use UNIQUE in-house developed, state-of-the-art technology to “scan” your vehicle for fault codes and live data. We do this EVERY TIME you spend more than $49 on vehicle servicing, WOF or vehicle repair.
The exciting part of this for you is that it means your vehicle’s “State of Tune” is recorded into our cloud database every time your car is worked on at Grimmer Motors.
By monitoring your engine’s “State of Tune” we can alert you straight away if we see any deterioration that could lead to:
- Pending breakdown conditions
- Excessive fuel consumption
- Excessive exhaust emissions
- Damage to engine and exhaust components
Whether you’re looking to improve your car’s fuel efficiency, power, or reliability, an engine tune-up can help. Contact Grimmer Motors today to schedule an appointment and experience the benefits of a well-tuned engine!
Live/work in any of the following areas? Grimmer Motors could be extra convenient for you.Fairfield
- Fairview Downs
- Hamilton East
- Central Hamilton
- Forest Lake, Beerescourt