Stress-free Auto Electrical Repair Service in Hamilton
Your car’s electrical system is responsible for powering everything – from the lights and radio to the starter motor, alternator, and engine. A problem with this system can cause a variety of issues. Fortunately, auto-electrical repairs can help you get your car back on the road in no time.
With advancements in modern vehicle technology, newer vehicles have lots more electrical components and systems. Troubleshooting electrical problems in your car can be a difficult and frustrating task. For quick diagnostics, servicing, and repair of all auto electrical problems, Grimmer Motors is willing to help you.
At Grimmer Motors we can easily diagnose any electrical faults in your vehicle. We can then provide reliable, stress-free servicing to quickly get your car running and functioning correctly.
Diagnosing Electrical Faults and Damage
At our Fairfield-based workshop, we use modern scanning tools to quickly diagnose faults in your vehicle. Our experienced, qualified, and skilled mechanics are able to diagnose and repair a wide range of electrical faults. These include:
- Intermittent electrical faults
- Blown fuses
- Damaged wiring (rats or mice chewing the wiring)
- Trailer wiring faults
- Poor earths/grounds
Contact our Hamilton office now to receive reliable electrical fault servicing for your vehicle.
Common symptoms of auto-electrical issues:
Electrical issues in a car can cause a wide range of symptoms, depending on which component is affected. Here are some common symptoms to look out for:
- Car not starting – Problems with the battery, alternator, or charging components can cause the car not to start. This happens when the battery is unable to hold a charge. We can often solve this by diagnosing and replacing the faulty components, or fixing bad wiring that’s affecting the charging system
- Headlights flickering – If your headlights are dim or flickering, it could indicate a problem with the alternator or battery. We can diagnose issues with these parts and get them fixed
- Accessories not working – If things like your stereo, power windows, power steering, or air conditioning system aren’t working, it may be due to an electrical issue such as bad fuses or wiring. We can quickly diagnose and fix these problems for you.
- Burning smell – A burning smell could indicate a problem with the electrical system, such as a short circuit, damaged wiring or faulty component.
Ignoring electrical problems can sometimes lead to more serious issues down the road and affect the safety and reliability of your car. In some cases, they may also cause you to fail a Warrant of Fitness test. For this reason, we recommend getting your car checked if you’re experiencing any of the issues above.
Book your Vehicle’s Auto Electrical Repair Today
Conveniently located in Fairfield, Grimmer Motors have been providing quality service to Hamilton since the company was established in 1934. When you receive electrical fault-related services through Grimmer Motors, you can trust our fully qualified mechanics to safely and efficiently service your vehicle, advising you before further repair work is conducted.
Live/work in any of the following areas? Grimmer Motors could be extra convenient for you.
- Fairview Downs
- Hamilton East
- Central Hamilton
- Forest Lake, Beerescourt